Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hands.


I have unique hands. I love it. And I hate it. I don't know why, but I always had rough hands. I swear, my hands belong to a 60 year-old man's. But hey, it comes to good use. I love taking photos of my hands, I find it interesting. My friends compare it to "God-like". I find that a little far fetched. It's just so, wrinkly. I don't know. haha. But it comes to great photo use, so hey, I'm not complaining.

I love to photograph hands, nonetheless. Hands to me, symbolize life. Human life. Take the Twilight book cover for example (I'm referring to the book cover, not the story), the hands holding the apple is so artistic, yet so symbolic.

This photo that I took, with my hands over shattered class, was taken when I was in a distraught mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment