Saturday, July 3, 2010

The type of Photography I work with.




(These are photos from my Alice in Wonderland theme, more can be seen on my flickr, which I posted the link under here)

To be perfectly honest, I don't know which type I work with. There's so many choices you can do, and so many creative ideas you can work with when it comes to photography. Let alone any form of art.
I love photography. To think that you can capture a moment of your life and look back on it in the future is probably one of the best gifts anyone can have.

Personally, I love working with everything. Avant Garde, Concert Photography, even Night photography. But what I really love to work in my photos is to just stand out. I've done many different themes, such as The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, I've even done a Gaga shoot before. I use photoshop a lot when I'm working with photos: whether if it's to make the photo in Black and white, to retouch, or to just create some cool effects.
For my Alice in Wonderland series, I had to photoshop a ton of aspects towards the photo to give that trippy affect.
I currently use a Nikon D3000. I plan on getting a D90 also. It's good to have a variety of cameras and lenses. I will be posting more of my work in the future.

It's really good as a side job too. I mean, I'm currently job hunting, so whenever someone is looking for a photoshoot for whatever reason, it can come in handy too. I just recently took photos of a baby, whose mom was so eager for shots of her baby.



Meantime, if you want to see more of what I do, my flickr is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/49193956@N02/

No comments:

Post a Comment